In 2017, a good friend of mine was designing a website for a client of her’s. She asked me if I could help get the WordPress site up and running.
Using the Maxx Fitness theme as a jumping off point, I was able to create and add things into the site according to the designs. Aside from changing the text to conform to the clients liking, I had to:
- Change the main slider on the page so that it was more responsive to smaller screens. The original version of the theme would not shrink the image.
- Fix the Placeholder for the video so that it would play a Youtube video and have a specific cover photo for it.
- Create a Blog page that auto filled when he created new blog posts.
- Make the entire site more responsive to smaller screens.
- Make changes to the CSS to make the colors conform to the design