In 2017, a good friend of mine was designing a website for a client of her’s. She asked me if I could help get the WordPress site up and running.
Using the Bellevue Hotel + Bed and Breakfast Booking Calendar Theme to start with, I was able to create and add things into the site according to the designs. Aside from changing the text to conform to the clients liking, I had to:
- Make changes to the CSS to make the colors conform to the design.
- Setup the environment to allow visitors to book through the website.
- Add and remove the specific parts of the theme to conform to the design.
- Inform the designer of the sizes needed for all images and place the new images in the ir proper places.
- Give the client instructions on how to update the website themselves to save them money in the future.